Choosing the right direct mail product for your company is one of the many variables that you need to review. We can show you how each one of our products offers different opportunities in the marketplace. This is a listing of some of the most often used products that tend to produce the best results:
Postcards are a wonderful medium for delivering a concise message that you can present clearly and completely in a small space. They are a great choice to inform your prospect about special events, special pricing, or to drive traffic to your company and your company’s website. You need to gain attention, stimulate interest, provoke desire and make the prospect take action. Keep an eye on your own mail and save the cards that interest you. See how you react to a “call to action”. You can either use a specific list or try EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) - a more affordable choice to target certain areas without having to purchase a list.
- They are a cost-effective since they are self-mailers and do not need a printed envelope or inserting service.
- You can attract potential customer’s attention without the recipient even having to open an envelope.
- There are many opportunities for the use of creative graphics. "Billboard"-style
advertising is recommended. Short, effective, strong message!
- Depending on your offer, prospects can use the card immediately or save the card for future use.
Check out our Community Mega Mailer and be seen in your community as the business to do business with!
Brochures are an excellent choice to showcase your company to your prospect. This product is usually used by companies whose sales message requires illustration, amplification or accreditation. There are several issues which confront sending this product through the mail:
- Most presses are designed around the 8 ½" x 11" page size. When you are designing a brochure, you should opt for the size that will save you money and headaches in the long term. Ask us for help in designing something that would benefit you not just today, but in the future. (We are also printers so we can help you with this item.)
- The weight of a brochure can add cost quickly to any job due to postal rates. Try to think creatively and economically. We can also help you decide how to present a brochure without adding additional cost to the project.
A brochure can also be a “self-mailer”. See the section on “Direct Mailers” for more information on this form of advertising.
As you know from checking your mailbox, a lot of direct mail is in the form of catalogs and booklets. Both are produced the same way.
This form of advertising is great if you have a wide range of products to sell or if you have a lot of information that you need to impart to
your customers. Plan early so that you can determine the most economical formats. You can also design the catalog to be a
self-mailer. Our design team can help you create a catalog to highlight your business.
This is the most important part of your direct mail package. This is “your personal story”. Creating the right letter is as important as getting your mother-in-law’s name right. The letter needs to gain attention, stimulate interest, and most important of all, get action. We can print as many letters as you need. You decide what type of message you would like to send to your clients and then let us help you make it happen.
- Visualize your customer or client as you write. Your approach needs to be, “sell them one at a time”. Your approach needs to be personal.
- The letter should focus on benefits, not features.
- Once you have your letter written, we can print your letter in house and create
- We can send out your letter using a simple Mail Merge, or for more
complex marketing, we can handle your Variable Data needs.
Flyers are an excellent way to get a message out quickly and with lots of color and splash. Flyers can be printed in a variety of ways on many different types of paper:
- 4 Color
- Spot Color
- Black and White
- 1 or 2 sided
You can use the flyers for:
- Inserting into a publication
- Handing out in your business or at events.
- A self-mailer piece
Direct Mailers, or Self-Mailers, are pieces that are mailed without envelopes. Self-mailers are folded so that the mailing address is on the outside. This type of direct mail is great for seminar promotion, coupons, or showcasing your many products. The self-mailer can save you the cost of an envelope and, depending on how you design your piece, even save you money on postage. There are many options when creating and producing self-mailers, e.g.:
- 8.5 X 11 or 8.5 x 14 Mailers (brochures, flyers)
- 11 X 17 Mailers (newsletter's or product brochures folded to mailer size)
Here are five techniques you can use to improve your self-mailer:
1. Place your phone number or URL right on the front of the piece. This lets people act on
your offer immediately and sets the response-oriented tone you’re after right from the start.
2. Show the reader what they are going to receive. You are offering the prospect something of value, so why not show it off? Show them exactly what you will be sending their way. Adding a photo increases effectiveness.
3. State who should respond to your offer. Don’t make people guess whether the offer is
4. Keep it short and sweet. There is no reason to create a monster piece that is hard to
hold and read. If you create a mailer that has three decent-sized panels plus a
perforated Business Reply Card, it should be enough to entice the customer
to respond. Think of Billboard advertising – 7 words or less!
5. If you have included a Business Reply Card (BRC) make sure that
the copy sells the offer effectively. Some readers go straight to the
BRC, so you really need to make sure that the offer sounds grand. Make
the offer sound irresistible and you'll generate a ton of leads! We are
more than happy to work with you in designing and creating the
direct mail piece that best suits your business.
- Web Offset and Sheet-fed Printing
- Posters – Large and small format for your company or special event
- Banners – Grand Opening Announcements, Events, Birthdays, etc.